Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms
Now, I know babies are constantly changing, so I am hoping this is just a phase and she will be back to where she was.
My Abigail, for four nights now- has not wanted to nurse to sleep. she wants to lay on my bed and talk herself to sleep. There were two nights that she did lay in my lap and stare at me until she went to sleep. THENNNNN- she is sleeping for about five hours, IN HER BED! then she wakes and gets in the bed with me but she isnt demanding to nurse. I am nursing her at that point but she nurses for maybe five minutes and she out like a light until around 6:30. SO basically she isnt nursing to sleep or nursing at night right now. THis makes me so sad :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Replies (11-12):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Sleep changes with time...give it time she will hit growth spurts and teething and keep you up alll night nursing

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I know. shes only four months though. She will be five months on the fourth of Feb.

Quoting gumeshoe:

You turn around and go when did you grow up little one. :)

MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I am waiting on the six month spurt. I know it will be here very soon \

she sleeps in the bed with me so I sleep peacefully no matter how much she nurses lol.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Sleep changes with time...give it time she will hit growth spurts and teething and keep you up alll night nursing

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I know. shes only four months though. She will be five months on the fourth of Feb.

Quoting gumeshoe:

You turn around and go when did you grow up little one. :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)