Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

HELP where can i get gluten free/dairy free/soy free formula?

Posted by   + Show Post

Rhythm lost more weight...

at this point I honestly do not care about breastfeeding anymore.

I am worried.

the doctors are screwing with my meds and medi-cal is giving me problems trying to find a doc, i just want him to be ok. i dont know where i can get formula that will even be ok for my LO. please help me :(

update:

wasnt able to find any formula i trusted he wouldnt react to, this is my plan for today:

im going to be pumping pretty much all day and imm going to putt a hot compress on my breasts to help my letdown.

whats going on now is the docs raised my thyroid when i was already hyper, told me i was hypo, causing problems, im not going to taake any more thyroid. period. until i talk to a competant doctor, its highly likely i didnt need it to begin with. since they tested my levels when i was pregnant..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (51-53):
Rhodin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Can you find someone in your area to donate milk?

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM

im looking, the restrictive diet makes it hard.

im looQuoting Rhodin:

Can you find someone in your area to donate milk?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

Hottubgodess
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Skin to skin for the next two days with a baby moon and lots of water.  That should help you pick things back up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN