Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to boost

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 2 Replies

my supply my son is 18months but i would like to build my freezer stash back up, he has food allgerys he can't have dairy and other stuff but if i pump for an hour everyday will that help boost my supply? or should i pump ever 3hous?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Haven't you been trying this for a while? Is he still nursing too?  Pumping MIGHT help boost but  if you've tried everything & it hasnt worked yet then I'd wonder if your supply CAN be boosted. Can you just nurse him for however long  you need to instead?

BabyFruit Ticker

Hoevegirl1986
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:01 PM

i haven't been pumping in a few months and yes DS is still nursing at least 4-6times a day not at night anymore. i haven't tried everything when i was eatting my lactation cookies and pumping that helped out alot! but i wasn't lossing any weight! i can just nurse him for however ling he wants but i like giving him milk in a sippy cup once in a while.

Quoting mamabens:

Haven't you been trying this for a while? Is he still nursing too?  Pumping MIGHT help boost but  if you've tried everything & it hasnt worked yet then I'd wonder if your supply CAN be boosted. Can you just nurse him for however long  you need to instead?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)