Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Diaper bag dilemma

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 36 Replies
I am hoping to get suggestions on a diaper bag. My husband got me a Petunia Picklebottom for Christmas but I returned it because it did not open very wide. I currently have a Skip Hop but it has a light colored pattern. I feel like it looks dirty all the time. I really like the bags that are coated and easy to wipe off. I looked at Kalencom bags but they just look cheap. Any suggestions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K8wizzo
by Kate on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I had a columbia messenger style diaper bag that I liked a lot for one baby.  With 2 kids, I switched to my jansport backpack and found it to be perfect.  Both of them are black, neither one super stylish, but they go with everything and are perfect utility-wise.

Eliots_momma
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
My mom got me a 31 bag that I like alright. The best part is that it can be wiped cleaned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Ive heard great things about thirty-one.
I have a one shoulder backpack one from babies r us for $40 like 4 years ago and we all use it 2 kids later
cherkahn1
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Marc Jacobs baby bags are the best, but pricey. Maybe check out lesportsac? You pick the style first, and then the pattern. I am not sure if they have a baby bag exactly, but do have a lot of bigger bags with lots of storage.
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM
I like my kalencom, it's nice. It's just hard bc of the plastic coating so I'm going to have one made that's softer.
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I saw one I loved the other day but I can't remember if it was Fisher Price or not. It was big &t hey ahd back pack style or over the shoulder style. I'll see if I can find it. (I've got a bag 'problem' though according to my husband. lol)

BabyFruit Ticker

Starshine-bela
by Leah on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I have a Baby Sac, I love it.
eema.gray
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I had a pair of jeans that no longer fit.  An afternoon date with the sewing machine later . . . . . :-)

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I have a fossil messenger bag. Lots of pockets and can be hooked right onto my stroller.
MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I use a large pocketbook lol
I really want a Timi and Leslie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)