Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

update

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this

Sorry ladies, I deleted my post. I didnt mean for it to turn into a debate. I talkes to lactation consultant and shes going to talk to that nurse. Autumn is littlenover 1 day old. She said shes use to being rocked, held in you and you cant just rip her from that cozy home and make her independent. Way too little. I won't be using pacifier.I nurse on de, and and hold her when she wants me to. I feelni cant show her love and bond by throwing her in crib and let her cry it out. (Nurse told me that too). Idc how sore my nips get or how little sleep either.ni live by her rules. She needs me to show her love and comfort and help her survive
Sorry about typos..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Autumn awake before feedimg.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Awwww shes sk adorable. Don ley nurses bully uou into doing what you feel is wrng. Stay strong, hopefully you will be returning home soon!
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Couldn't have explained new parenthood feelings myself! I'm so happy that you're happy and keep up the good work. She truly is beautiful!
justone_jen
by Jen on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Autumn is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Stay determined and you'll make it work. :)
justone_jen
by Jen on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM
You are glowing, I think. So pretty!
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Well I missed the  debate ont he other post but  if a nurse is telling you something other than what you KNOW & have learned to be the truth here ignore her & tell  her you will not allow her in your room anymore & you need another nurse.

BabyFruit Ticker

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Going home tomorrow. I feel great. And they won't. I have her number as backup she said ifmi have problems or anything, call asap.

Quoting Precious333:

Awwww shes sk adorable. Don ley nurses bully uou into doing what you feel is wrng. Stay strong, hopefully you will be returning home soon!

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Just new to breastfeeding lol. Well, technically yes new parenthood. Breastfeeding different than formula, and so much easier.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Couldn't have explained new parenthood feelings myself! I'm so happy that you're happy and keep up the good work. She truly is beautiful!

SadieJames
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I must have missed something....

but I'm happy you're doing well! I know you were worried but you're totally rocking this mama!

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Thank you

Quoting justone_jen:

Autumn is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Stay determined and you'll make it work. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN