Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

rash on his back?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

my LO has a rash on his back, its not super bad, doesnt seem to be bugging him. its just bumpy and a little red though.

could teething cause a rash on his back? or do you think it might be a reaction to the tyelonol? (last time i gave him tyelonol he didnt get a rash..)

edit: heres a pic

edit: looks like hives, i think from the tylenol.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM

also maybe from the formula a couple days ago? i dont think it was the dom because i would have noticed this earlier.

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:59 PM

bump

mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Have you been taking fenugreek or anything with fenugreek in it that you normally don't take?? That's what mine & my sons backs looked like when I took fenugreek only it itched like MAD

BabyFruit Ticker

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Was he wearing anything?  Maybe a contact reaction to detergent?  Could be a food reaction too- the only way to tell is time, and watching it.

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM

no fenugreek. its not bothering him either

Quoting mamabens:

Have you been taking fenugreek or anything with fenugreek in it that you normally don't take?? That's what mine & my sons backs looked like when I took fenugreek only it itched like MAD

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM

no he was topless skin-to-skin. im gonna ask my parents if we switched detergents, other than that it ciuld have be from ether the formula or tylenoli hope its not the dom.. it isnt getting worse but isnt getting better. looks the same as it did this morning

Quoting preacherskid:

Was he wearing anything?  Maybe a contact reaction to detergent?  Could be a food reaction too- the only way to tell is time, and watching it.

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:22 PM

actually i just looked, seems to be fading

Cleo07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Does it feel rough? My son's eczema flares look a little like that and feel rough to the touch when it first starts. With all his allergies, I am surprised he doesn't have eczema:)

It looks a little like an allergic dermatitis but you said it is not bothering him so maybe it's not. That would be crazy itchy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM

it looks like hives, i think its from the tylenol? ive been taking domperidone for a few days i would have noticed it sooner if it was the dom right? seems like it showed up right after the tylenol.

Quoting Cleo07:

Does it feel rough? My son's eczema flares look a little like that and feel rough to the touch when it first starts. With all his allergies, I am surprised he doesn't have eczema:)

It looks a little like an allergic dermatitis but you said it is not bothering him so maybe it's not. That would be crazy itchy.

willsmoms
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Looks like a heat rash.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN