Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody need clothes for a little boy? Ulast update!!!! pdate again!!!! Update!!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:40 PM
  • 47 Replies
He's 3, I have clothes that are too little and way too big for him. As soon as I get the chance ill go check siZes for anybody interested. Have some baby clothes as well. I know those range from newborn to 6 months. Some neutral colors, some more boyish

Update!

Okay, I'm trying to stay on top of all this laundry and get it done lol.
So, start pming me, I need to know the sizes, sex, and cold or warm (usually) climates. Soooo....GO! Lol

I haven't forgotten about any of you that have pmed me! I'm in the middle of trying to get the house packed up. All of my and dh's clothes I think I'm going to give to goodwill. And as soon as I can I will start sending out the boys clothes!

Last update!!!!!

I'm sorry to everyone I promised I'd send the clothes out to! I just can't do it. Finances and this move is going horribly. I'm going to give the rest of them to angrybob and anyone else in my area that can come pick them up.
Again, I am really sorry ladies. Please bump this so everyone can see this. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitsun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Wow..did not realize at all I was still in the bfing group..lol. Anyway, any takers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I know someone expecting a boy in May, just found out two weeks ago she WAS pregnant, and this week lost her job.  Whereabouts are you located?

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM

That is so awesome of you.Bump

Kitsun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I'm in Vegas. We are willing to ship then if need be. Had a falling out with the person we were planning to give them to, would like to see them go to someone that will appreciate it.

Make sure she's having a boy tho! Last one of my friends that had a baby shower, was told a boy, got all kinds of boy stuff at the shower, and she had a little girl lol

Quoting preacherskid:

I know someone expecting a boy in May, just found out two weeks ago she WAS pregnant, and this week lost her job.  Whereabouts are you located?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM
We're getting ready to move soon, gotta downsize :)

Are there in groups on cm I could try to sell some stuff or trade? That would be really helpful!

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Tat is so awesome of you.Bump

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Wow u are so nice and sweet alot ppl on here offered to mail me clothes and baby items I have never received them :/ I have a girl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:58 PM

have you checked facebook? I have bought and sold on facebook yardsale groups.

Quoting Kitsun:

We're getting ready to move soon, gotta downsize :)

Are there in groups on cm I could try to sell some stuff or trade? That would be really helpful!

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

That is so awesome of you.Bump

Kitsun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I did that to someone once, I felt horrible about it. I had all the clothes put together, but I just couldn't get the money together to send them, then they got mixed back in with the rest of the clothes.

How old is she? I have a couple girl outfits too..we thought ds2 was going to be a girl

Quoting Jacylove:

Wow u are so nice and sweet alot ppl on here offered to mail me clothes and baby items I have never received them :/ I have a girl

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)