Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

How do you get your breasts back?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 30 Replies

I loved breastfeeding my son, but now my boobs are left empty like a half deflated baloon. What can I do to make them perky again?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BennyBaby09
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Surgery...is really it unfortunately. You can work your pec muscles but that will only help to lift the a little, nothing you can do to get back fullness without implants.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iluvmy2somuch
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Well I've always had small boobs I just want the perkyness back.

BennyBaby09
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
You can try some pec workouts but don't expect too much out of it. It's the skin that has stretched out and nothing much can be done about that short of surgery :(
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:20 PM
3 moms liked this
Push up bra? :)
GraceStrickland
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Counter top push ups work miricles and you see results in just a couple months. Lean towards your counter with wrists in and finger tips together and press, as many as you can do and as often. I lifted, got firmer, and grew 1/2 a cup size.

Also, that was from an AA to a full A for me. I nursed 3 so they were sad little skin flaps.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
It is different for everyone. Mine are great! They were tiny and non-existent before I had my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this

As soon as that sperm hit the egg you said bye bye to your perky breasts :-)

Research as proven that breastfeeding, for days, weeks, months, years, has no influence on breast sagging. The three factors involved in sagging are: 

Pregnancy

Smoking

Genetics

At this point, what you see is what you get, unless you want to get some surgery.

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Actually your perky breasts were doomed from the moment they developed. Unless you'd been hit by a bus while they were still perky! Time and gravity will have their way. Pregnancy just sped up the process.

Sorry, surgery or pushup bras. That's it.

jjchick75
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Yep this! 

Quoting maggiemom2000:

As soon as that sperm hit the egg you said bye bye to your perky breasts :-)

Research as proven that breastfeeding, for days, weeks, months, years, has no influence on breast sagging. The three factors involved in sagging are: 

Pregnancy

Smoking

Genetics

At this point, what you see is what you get, unless you want to get some surgery.

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Give it some time, Maybee its like a post pregnancy belly, Its stretched out and wrinkled but it goes back to normal with time...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)