• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT - When 2yr olds attack.... (a bit long, with pics!)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:38 AM
  • 3 Replies

This has nothign to do with bf other than it happened to my nursling... :)

yesterday morning as we were getting ready to head out the door, i had to get one last thing from upstairs and left the baby in his bouncer and the 2yr old watching tv... this is what i returned to...

this is the 2yr old... note his feet and his mouth also...

and that is what he did to the baby... apparently he thought bubby needed more hair.. i asked him why and he said 'i colored brother!' ... its green sharpie.

no worries though, it came off the baby with a 50% acv solution and dawn (thanks to dh's supervisor &his wife) and i got most of it off the big boy with hand sanitizer.  he still went to daycare with a green tint.  :)  cant be too mad at him though, hes 2, and i left the marker where he could get it.  im such an awesome momma!

Married to Russell (7/27/09), Momma to Haydn (5/27/10) and Donavyn (8/1/12).
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1sttimemom2011
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Lmao! Love this! Sounds like something my 19 month old would do! I have already been colored on in my sleep this week. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emschick38
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids color on themselves and each other all the time. We actually sit down and draw sharpie tattoos on them occasionally. I bet you older son had fun. We usually just wash them with lots of dish soap and it comes off easier than other markers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:32 AM
My son would constantly come home from daycare with his arms a different color.... it was washable but evidently they don't care if the kids color themselves there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)