Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms
Ok, so I'm ashamed to admit that I like the Kardashian shows..... Anyway one of the sisters stole one of her sisters breast milk to try and treat her psoriasis.... She read it helped with skin rashes. I have this area on the side of my nose that is dry and flaky. I believe it is some sort of dermatitis. I've used all sorts of stuff and nothing works. It peels and leaves my skin red.... So, I tried my breast milk and in two days its GONE!!! I've researched and its really hard to get rid of! Not with breast milk though!!! So, breast milk among all it's other awesomeness can help with your skin!!! Just thought I'd share!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Replies (11-17):
mylilprincesses
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM
awesome!
catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Breastmilk really is amazing! Nothing has worked better on my rosacea, and one of the other mods has had great success using it for acne..  :o) 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I use it on kitchen burns- takes the sting out and heals the burn quickly.  I have also let friends use it for minor cuts and burns lol.

Bmama1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Omgosh. I'm so putting some on my babes eczema patch tomorrow.
SRB212
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I love the Kardashians too!!!! Watching that episode made me look into used for bm and there are so many!!!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I used my milk on my face for my acne for 4 1/2 years. I only stopped because I couldn't hand express anything anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I was very sad when I could no longer hand express anything anymore. I had to go back to using a cream.

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Breastmilk really is amazing! Nothing has worked better on my rosacea, and one of the other mods has had great success using it for acne..  :o) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN