Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

baby firsttime feeding pic. add yours

Posted by   + Show Post

first time breastfeeding 12-11-12

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
mewebb82
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Jaxton with a full belly of mommy milk

This is the closest I have. He had just finished nursing. We had to supplement with formula while he was in NICU and for a week afterward. He was 2 weeks old in this picture and this was his first day bf only. He is so much happier!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM

My very first mommy picture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by Jessica on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate seeing pics of new babies bc my uterus yells "PUT A BABY IN ME!!" lol!

Super sweet!

SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I dont have a first time pic but this was the first pic. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
"Yay, my tummy feels so much better now that mumma didn't give me the yucky stuff"

Quoting mewebb82:

This is the closest I have. He had just finished nursing. We had to supplement with formula while he was in NICU and for a week afterward. He was 2 weeks old in this picture and this was his first day bf only. He is so much happier!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmami316
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM

no pics  yet   i dint get to bf  my  alst two babies so i have  to wait a few more days before  i get to have a pic of my  baby latching for  the  first time 

mewebb82
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I'm hating myself for allowing them to convince me formula would be good for a little while, but then I'm also glad he started gaining weight. At least we are on track now though. No formula for 5 weeks now and he's gaining really well!

Quoting Kimbyann:

"Yay, my tummy feels so much better now that mumma didn't give me the yucky stuff"

Quoting mewebb82:

eagerforbaby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:49 PM

This is the earliest I could find, it was crazy right after birth..poop in the womb, blood sugar issues, and a stage 4 tear to repair, I just wanted to get her fed, lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I took the bait at first too, don't feel bad.

Quoting mewebb82:

I'm hating myself for allowing them to convince me formula would be good for a little while, but then I'm also glad he started gaining weight. At least we are on track now though. No formula for 5 weeks now and he's gaining really well!

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting mewebb82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)