Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Just a coincidence?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
I don't usually eat eggs, today I had eggs and my baby puked again. I have only had eggs 3 times he was born he did throw up afterwards but I though it was because of his dairy allergy. I have cut out all dairy and have been dairy free now for 2-3 weeks, he has been better for about a week or so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Go back to dairy and cut out the eggs and see.
Momsthename0609
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Oh I am sure he is having problems with dairy, anytime I ate it he would cry for hours, throw up, have green explosive poops etc. There were a few times I accidentally missed hidden dairy and the same thing would happen.

I ment how possible is it that him throwing up was because of the eggs or if it was because of something else.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Oh ok.

Eat exactly the same thing two days in a row and on the second day, add an egg. If he gets sick on the second day then you know. If he doesn't, there's something else.

Quoting Momsthename0609:

Oh I am sure he is having problems with dairy, anytime I ate it he would cry for hours, throw up, have green explosive poops etc. There were a few times I accidentally missed hidden dairy and the same thing would happen.

I ment how possible is it that him throwing up was because of the eggs or if it was because of something else.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Momsthename0609
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Yeah, sorry sometimes what I am thinking doesn't come out the way I want it to. Thank you for your advice. :)

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Oh ok.

Eat exactly the same thing two days in a row and on the second day, add an egg. If he gets sick on the second day then you know. If he doesn't, there's something else.

Quoting Momsthename0609:

Quoting Mrsfarr:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN