Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Feel gross for asking :-(

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
OK so...I've been wanting to ask this for a while and have been kind of embarrassed lol! When DH and I start our sexy time...my breasts play a big role in me getting turned on. Yes, I can get excited other ways but my breasts are so sensitive I can nearly O just from him playing with my nipples...now...I'm going to start BFing with this baby. Is it still possible for my SO to do this or is he going to get a mouth full of milk every time??
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadieJames
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

It could go either way.  Some people have a let down at any and all stimulation and some don't.  But also a lot of men don't mind : ). You'll figure it out mama! And don't be embarrassed - this is a kind group : )

MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Keep a towel handy--you might squirt!
maggiandmike
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It just depends. I'm a sprayer. Hubs doesn't mind. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM
It depends. Sometimes my hubby has to open wide or grab something haha. There have been times where nothing comes out because I just nursed my son an hour before.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gsdlover
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Not TMI.  Anyway, I have always been in a similar boat as you.  I can't O at all without my boobs.  DH doesn't mind the taste of milk (even grown to like it after 6 years of it lol), so it hasn't been a problem for us.

xtina8817
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Thank you ladies...I've really been worried. Do a blot of men not mind it?? Do any of you have hubbys that won't "touch it"? I'm scared he'll freak. He's not one to be easily grossed out...just me being worried
xredstarsx
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Mine won't touch them but I don't want him to anyway. They are for my son right now.

Quoting xtina8817:

Thank you ladies...I've really been worried. Do a blot of men not mind it?? Do any of you have hubbys that won't "touch it"? I'm scared he'll freak. He's not one to be easily grossed out...just me being worried
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmama11212
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubby dont mind i usually let him know that im having a letdown so he wont get sprayed!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM

i have no advice =[

i havent had bra-less sex in...well. Since before DD was born lol

Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM

eh. just talk to him about it, see how he feels, and if you feel let-down coming, give him a heads up =]

Quoting xtina8817:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)