Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Valentines Day - OT

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

What are you getting SO for Valentines day? Is there anything special you're hoping for?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM

We don't do Valentine's day gifts; haven't in many years. My husband just asked me what I want for our 20th anniversary in August, and actually I don't want a thing!

catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

He is probably going to be getting several new outfits and cologne.. and I am getting a jjb bp in toki perky, two toki perky quicks, and a toki perky pacipod  (for toys/teethers). Oldest child is getting some xbox stuff, younger children getting some toys they want from toysrus.

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

Miarose88
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM
We usually don't get each other anything, but we do use it as an excuse to get a sitter and go out : )
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:50 AM
I had s baby on the 27th. We usually go out. But won't be this year since I'm breast feeding a newborn. I don't know if I'll get anything for v day. I know what I want is kinda out of our price range right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillismom2012
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:16 AM

I am suprising my husband and taking him out to eat and to a movie ALONE... for the first time since our dd was born in march! lol I already have a babysitter who I trust ready to go all i need to do is pick up the movie tickets and make a reservation =)
I am hoping for flowers and a card =)

Tinnie420
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM
My boyfriend is taking me out to dinner and then staying at a hotel for the night! My boy is 9 months and it will be my first overnight away from him luckily were staying in town and he has slept through the night for months now and his mom who is a nurse is babysitting so everything should b fine... I hope lol
melindabelcher
by mel on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Prob a little homemade card and lovins ;)
jjchick75
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM

He'll be out of town until the next day. I'll probably make his favorite meal Friday evening and that'll be the extent of it. I don't want anything but he always gets me something anyway lol. 

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM
I'm doing nothing. I'm single and my boys won't be here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Sounds like fun.. hope you two have a great time! 

Quoting lillismom2012: I am suprising my husband and taking him out to eat and to a movie ALONE... for the first time since our dd was born in march! lol I already have a babysitter who I trust ready to go all i need to do is pick up the movie tickets and make a reservation =) I am hoping for flowers and a card =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)