Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

so nervous UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 75 Replies

Today Autumns 1st doctors appointmenr. Hoping everythings going good and really nervous because I dont have a nursing cover.

updatw-wow. I got so shaky. But as soon as I heard autumn cry I felt bas and said fudge it. I , ay be scared but shes hungry. I tried 2 top method and well, it kinda worked. Well autumn was 7 lbs 2 oz when she was 6 lbs 6 oz when disharged. Today. 1 week old, shes 7 lbs even. When doctor walked in immediately askedhow much oz she gets. I said I don't know. Well arent you formula feeding? I said um, no. Breast. She loojed away and said ok then how muh she eats -.- felt like room went more cold in the room.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
birdiemom
by Allison on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this
You'll do great! She's a cutie
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:58 AM
That's ok. Just take a "stiff" blanket... like one of those fleece ones. You can kind of make a wall and nobody will be able to see inless they're trying. How is her latch now?
melindabelcher
by mel on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Layer your shirts.
You'll do fine :)
Keep us posted
IrishIz
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I've always just used a light receiving blanket.  Good luck!

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Good. I let her latch and it doesn't hurt. Sorry took me long to reply. Shes asleep andni wanted take nap too

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

That's ok. Just take a "stiff" blanket... like one of those fleece ones. You can kind of make a wall and nobody will be able to see inless they're trying. How is her latch now?

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I think i have one. My bf will be there tol so he can help me.

Quoting IrishIz:

I've always just used a light receiving blanket.  Good luck!

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Oh believe me i remember those days! No apology needed! Can't wait to hear what the doc says!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Good. I let her latch and it doesn't hurt. Sorry took me long to reply. Shes asleep andni wanted take nap too

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Me too im really nervous. I will update when I get back. Hopefully we dont have any problems because my bf takes everything doctor says to hearr.nif they say it he WILL do it. :/

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Oh believe me i remember those days! No apology needed! Can't wait to hear what the doc says!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I wouldn't take him! In my experience doctors put their noses into a lot of places it shouldn't be... like my doc told me to stop feeding my son at night. She also told me to ferberize my first son. And of course with both she told me to put cereal in their bottles because they spit up at the office. She looked at me cross eyed when i said i was breastfeeding after she said it lol

Quoting mama-smurf:

Me too im really nervous. I will update when I get back. Hopefully we dont have any problems because my bf takes everything doctor says to hearr.nif they say it he WILL do it. :/

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Febreeze your son? Wtf. And I have no choice. I cant lift a lot after c section and cant drive yet :(

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

I wouldn't take him! In my experience doctors put their noses into a lot of places it shouldn't be... like my doc told me to stop feeding my son at night. She also told me to ferberize my first son. And of course with both she told me to put cereal in their bottles because they spit up at the office. She looked at me cross eyed when i said i was breastfeeding after she said it lol

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)