Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

slowflowwww

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
My breasts are no longer firmish. I understand "floppy breasts are working breasts" but Corbin is cranky about it. I haven't leaked or sprayed for a couple days and I think he doesn't like the slower flow.
I'm just venting. Crabby baby + neck and back pains + depression and tiredness= a very unhappy me

I want a damn break
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

How old is he? This commonly happens around growth spurt time and results in a VERY cranky baby until he gets used to the new normal. (((HUGS)))

Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM
4m

Quoting aehanrahan:

How old is he? This commonly happens around growth spurt time and results in a VERY cranky baby until he gets used to the new normal. (((HUGS)))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:56 PM

YEP! Just as I thought. It is the four month growth spurt along with supply regulation. He WILL get used to it. It won't last forever no matter how much it feels like it will now.

Quoting Kimbyann:

4m

Quoting aehanrahan:

BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:00 PM
So it's not just mine? Thank goodness. Mine was up every hour last night and if she wasn't on the boob she was screaming. She 's 4 months also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Ughhhhhhh is there a damn spurt every month?

Quoting aehanrahan:

YEP! Just as I thought. It is the four month growth spurt along with supply regulation. He WILL get used to it. It won't last forever no matter how much it feels like it will now.

Quoting Kimbyann:

4m

Quoting aehanrahan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Nope. Corbin was sleeping all night with 1 wake up. Last few nights its 3+. Its not terrible but with my back pain it seems it

Quoting BabyPink07:

So it's not just mine? Thank goodness. Mine was up every hour last night and if she wasn't on the boob she was screaming. She 's 4 months also.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:11 PM
There can be. It is different for every baby. In my experience in 6 years in this group, they tend to spread out from here. The next one I would look out for would be 6 months, then 9 & 12 months. They can happen at any time, though.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting aehanrahan:

Quoting Kimbyann:

4m

Quoting aehanrahan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Nope. Four months tends to be a BAD growth spurt.

Quoting BabyPink07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
4 month olds are evil! lol!! Normal mama, it WILL pass!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Hows this affect ties? We been managing with his lip and tongue but lately he's fighting to get the bad latch again. Is it related?

Quoting aehanrahan:

There can be. It is different for every baby. In my experience in 6 years in this group, they tend to spread out from here. The next one I would look out for would be 6 months, then 9 & 12 months. They can happen at any time, though.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting aehanrahan:

Quoting Kimbyann:

4m

Quoting aehanrahan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)