Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg im literally shaking and holding back tears. Ok, play by play. Im nursing Autumn amd she falls asleep so I take her off. My son says hes hungry so I get up and give him poptarr for time being. My mom wanta him for weekend and we didntgo shopping yet. AnywYs, I go sit down on the couch amd realize I forgot to burp Autumn. Shes on my chest, head snuggled on my chest. Well I move her and I hear this little burp.naww xute. Well inlook atnher faxe, mouth wide open as if shes choking. I pat her baxk. She lets ot this BIIIIIIG croak amd milk comes pouring out of her mouth. A whole lot, not a little. Im freaking out. She burps mores and goes back to sleep. Im freaking out . Her peds not answerimg the phone -.-
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Replies (21-25):
piwife
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Very normal. No need to worry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Oooh!!!

Quoting MollyJmommy:

I know they really are :) I also have 12 candles from there cuz they smell awesome! My daughter sleeps amazingly when I melt the fruit ones :)

Quoting mama-smurf:

Omg sounds heavenly. So gonna go now to get pillow

Quoting MollyJmommy:

I love Ikea! I'm getting the white metal frame twin bed for my daughter for next christmas and she got the kitchen and pots and pans this year. The pillows rock I have a memory foam one for myself and got her one of the standard ones they're so awesome :)

Quoting mama-smurf:

Now I wanna go to ikea lol never had ikea pillow. Heard verrrrry soft though

Quoting MollyJmommy:

I did a little lol mostly cuz it was 3am and I woke up to her puking next to my head. It was a really nice pillow too and I only get to Ikea twice a year lol but I have 4 spare pillows now cuz I learned my lesson

Quoting mama-smurf:

Omg I would have cried lol.

Quoting MollyJmommy:

It's normal but freaky, Alison did that to me once but she hurled all over my pillow. My brand new ikea pillow x.x

JTE11
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Hugs to you!  She probably just had an air bubble way down and it took the milk with it on the way out, which sucks because of the wasted milk but she is probably just fine. Sometimes DD would just lean over a bit and all of this milk would come pouring out of her...so frustrating!  Breathe :)

mewebb82
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM
She's fine. She just had a big air bubble and it pushed the milk up when it came out. It's scary when it happens, but it's fine. She will probably get hungry again sooner than usual though.
Mitzi31
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Lol, I've felt the same way! That's like liquid gold and it's coming back up!! :-)

Glad lo is ok. I've had scares like that too. Especially when their so little.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Quoting mama-smurf:

Yea I was just surprised by how loud she was and amount of milk. I almost cried when I saw the milk "noooo. Not the good stuff. Dont spit that up." Ool

Quoting IrishIz:

She's fine. She did a normal baby thing. Everything is okay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)