Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms
I was wondering if anyone has tips/advice about losing weight while breastfeeding. Any healthy eating suggestions and exercises. I am overweight and breastfeeding alone hasn't help shed weight.
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Replies (21-23):
Mommyprinc3ss3s
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Thanks again mommas. I have cold turkey quit drinking soda pop almost 2 weeks in. I plan to increase water intake (a big challenge for me) and a caloric intake of 1800. I am also trying to get at least 30mins of walking every day.
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Funny thing is I weigh more now 9 mos PP then I did when I was preggo. I drink about 100-150 oz of water a day, no soda, no fast food, & I'm still having a hard time. I still have cravings as though I was preggo. So I just recently started Zumba, hopefully it will help. Excersize is fine, just don't expect super fast results. Good Luck...

Briangel
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you! I eat good, no soda, fried foods, or fast food, I watch my portions, and the last 2 mo I have added 30 min cardio to my daily routine, I haven't lost a pound!! So annoying!
I think it's stress and lack of sleep w/2 lo's. but not much I can do about that.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Funny thing is I weigh more now 9 mos PP then I did when I was preggo. I drink about 100-150 oz of water a day, no soda, no fast food, & I'm still having a hard time. I still have cravings as though I was preggo. So I just recently started Zumba, hopefully it will help. Excersize is fine, just don't expect super fast results. Good Luck...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)