Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Needs quick advice!!...BAD Diaper rash!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so my son must have popped before I layed him down for bed without me knowing and woke up this morning with the WORST diaper rash!!...this is two nights in a row this has happened now and I can't even wipe him without him screaming to top of his lungs:( any advice would help as none of the creams ever work for him and it takes him about 2 weeks for it to clear up:(...any remedies that have worked FAST for you?? Thx so much!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Replies (41-44):
Mama_Of_Two2012
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Poor guy
We swear by desatin but when dds rashes got so bad id have to go to the dr for a prescription
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MumB
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Ok so I have to report!!!...the Cornstarch was amazing!!! I spent $1.99...loaded it up ...and it was healing in one diaper change;)!! It is almost completely gone now;)...I did baths daily and diaper changes every two hours unless he pooped of course.... I let it air out and put diap back on...what a lovely old wives tale that actually works!!!!! Yeah...thx for all your responses and ideas...I will eventually try them all I'm sure;) thx again!!!

Quoting becky1109:

cornstarch!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carebear10993
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM

The 2 times my son got diaper rash I would use wash rags to clean him and then lay him down and I towel and put breast milk on him and let it air dry also Butt paste works great for when you put his diaper bak on.

becky1109
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:57 PM

i am so glad it worked for you! that was the only thing that worked for all 3 of my children when they had a bad rash!

Quoting MumB:

Ok so I have to report!!!...the Cornstarch was amazing!!! I spent $1.99...loaded it up ...and it was healing in one diaper change;)!! It is almost completely gone now;)...I did baths daily and diaper changes every two hours unless he pooped of course.... I let it air out and put diap back on...what a lovely old wives tale that actually works!!!!! Yeah...thx for all your responses and ideas...I will eventually try them all I'm sure;) thx again!!!

Quoting becky1109:

cornstarch!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)