Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

breastfeeding necklace

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 25 Replies

so i wanted to know if anyone has one and uses it and if they like it.and if someone can explain to me exactly whats its fine.im trying.my son always pinches the nipple of the other breast he is not eating off of when he eats and no matter how often i cut his  nails it still hurts so i want i saw them and thought they might help and give him something to do while he eats

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Have you read the kellymom.com article on nursing manners?
I would start there to resolve the pinching.

I have a nursing necklace but I won it after my youngest weaned so I've never used it. It can be good for children who like to twiddle and play while they nurse, giving them something to play with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AMartin81
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I bought one on etsy and still waiting on it to come in! I'm pretty excited to try it out bc Ava scratches and pinches me all the time! It was $20 on etsy and they have hundreds to choose from!

Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

i have never heard of a breastfeeding necklace?

MollyJmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:49 PM
My daughter used to do that i'd just pop her off and tell her no and sometimes she'd just go off to play and if she was really hungry she'd find her blanket and come back to eat lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

my DD loves pinching/kneading my other breast while nursing. I'll have to look into these necklaces

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM

idk if telling no is really going to work he is only 4months he is the 1st i have been able to BF so im new to all this.i try and let him play with my hand to keep him from pulling on my breast some times it helps some times not

Quoting MollyJmommy:

My daughter used to do that i'd just pop her off and tell her no and sometimes she'd just go off to play and if she was really hungry she'd find her blanket and come back to eat lol

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM

i saw them on FB  and thought they might be worth the 20$ but someone said you can find them on esty for the same price

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

my DD loves pinching/kneading my other breast while nursing. I'll have to look into these necklaces

luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

i love this one 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)