Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

can I just brag a minute?- kinda ot

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  • 14 Replies
5 moms liked this
So I read a few different places about SO's not being supportive of long term breastfeeding and it made me sad for those moms. I said something about it to my fiance and he said that it's ridiculous and he doesn't care how long we bf for. He also is supportive of co-sleeping, he just asks that baby starts out in his own bed some nights so we can have some time just the two of us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arigdon4
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

my dh is the same.

I'm thankful for him

proudmama11212
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubbys the same way!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Journeysmama11
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband thinks it's weird to bf for too long past a year. :( I told him I would stop when I wanted to...He just said he thinks it's gross but left it at that. I'm still working on changing his mind. He is glad how much we've saved in formula so far though! :) He is supportive of co-sleeping too but also likes the nights when baby is in his own room some nights and so do I! lol

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
That is great! My dh i still learning, hd has come a long way!
muchlovedby4
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm having to educate my SO on the benefits of bf'ing but he doesn't mind co-sleeping. :)

So i think i'm pretty lucky too, cuz at least he's willing to learn.
Starshine-bela
by Leah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only lucky one lol
xLilBit22
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Thats wonderful. We havent spoken mych about breastfeeding. But i did mention i want the baby to have her own room even though she will mainly be with us the first few months. Id like some alone time with hubby once in a while (:
Starshine-bela
by Leah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Alone time once and awhile is necessary lol. Take it when you can get it

Quoting xLilBit22:

Thats wonderful. We havent spoken mych about breastfeeding. But i did mention i want the baby to have her own room even though she will mainly be with us the first few months. Id like some alone time with hubby once in a while (:
sue5109
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:23 PM
DF is totally supportive of breastfeeding and co sleeping but says he wants to feed her formula too at about three months because he wants a fattttt baby. He's mostly just being silly though.
Starshine-bela
by Leah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Lol my LO is getting chubby on breast milk alone. His brother was ff and he's always been a twig, to this day and he'll be 8 in april lol

Quoting sue5109:

DF is totally supportive of breastfeeding and co sleeping but says he wants to feed her formula too at about three months because he wants a fattttt baby. He's mostly just being silly though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)