Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just pumped an ounce AND A HALF!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

yayyyyyyy!!!!! thats more than i ever have gotten! supply is going up. im not ready to get rid of supplements during the day but im trying to wean him at night to make the feedings easier on myself, he was going to town last night eating all night long and it sounded like he got a lot - he peed through his diaper. and allll over the bed and me lol. 

might actually start seeing some real progress now. thyroid may be balancing out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:15 AM
YAY! Congrats :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shortyali
by Alicia on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Awesome!!!!!!
celestegood
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Yay!!!!! Good for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Miranda on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Yay! That's wonderful news!

BabyFruit Ticker

Starshine-bela
by Leah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM
That's wonderful! I'm glad things are looking up!
Cleo07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Great!!!! I figured he was doing well since we didn't hear from you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

WHOO HOO

LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM

i just pumped another ounce and a half !!!! woohooo! it was like all from my right boob tho lol he latched onto my right boob like all of last night so i think that brought my supply up :)

Quoting Cleo07:

Great!!!! I figured he was doing well since we didn't hear from you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

eema.gray
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Been wondering how you were doing honey.  :-)  Glad to see things are looking up!

LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:07 PM

the thyroid meds must be finally getting out of my system and the dom must be kicking in - im so happy! im sure baby is too. 

Quoting eema.gray:

Been wondering how you were doing honey.  :-)  Glad to see things are looking up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)