Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

My first experience NIP.

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today, my husband and I went out and did things in the world. I had my first full length experience with NIP. Guess what? No fucks given.
My husband, however, was a nervous wreck about it. He didn't want me nursing in Barnes & Nobel because he "would like to show his face there again." LOL.
I love that man. He's so silly. His biggest issue with NIP is having to deal with someone being ignorant and causing a scene. He knows my mouth has no off switch so if some turd decided to be... A turd.. I'd go off and my husband would eventually have to drag me out of the store, breast out, screaming about stupidity. He's not into confrontation.
Confrontation is my best friend.
Anyway, I sat in the back seat of my car all day with my boob out... We stopped so my husband could photograph a covered bridge at a state park and a man pulled up next to me to get his parking pass. Once he saw that I was nursing, he parked elsewhere. I appreciated his having a brain instead of what I usually hear about someone being offended and expecting a nursing mother to gather herself and her baby and go away because they have a staring problem.
Just wanted to share.
The end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That is one if the funniest "nursed in public" tales ever written. I hope we're always on the same side of any issue. ;-)
Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Thank you. I strive for humor. If I didn't, my life would be copious amounts of crying punctuated with swearing. Nobody wants that.

Quoting mostlymaydays:

That is one if the funniest "nursed in public" tales ever written. I hope we're always on the same side of any issue. ;-)

AngelicMommy_72
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Lol no fucks were given when I NIP the first time either, a couple of those funny hilarious uh .
I Didn't know she was doing that am I supposed to be here should I move what should I do? looks lol When I made eye contact with them they usually smiled back. Lol
justone_jen
by Jen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Good on you, girl. No on ever gives a shit when I do either.
justone_jen
by Jen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Good on you, girl. No on ever gives a shit when I do either.
Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM
"Oh crap, there's a boob. Whatdoidoomg?!" and then they Have the deer in headlights thing going on...

Nice.

Quoting AngelicMommy_72:

Lol no fucks were given when I NIP the first time either, a couple of those funny hilarious uh .

I Didn't know she was doing that am I supposed to be here should I move what should I do? looks lol When I made eye contact with them they usually smiled back. Lol

AngelicMommy_72
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Right? Lol my SO had the same look on the other side of me.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

"Oh crap, there's a boob. Whatdoidoomg?!" and then they Have the deer in headlights thing going on...

Nice.

Quoting AngelicMommy_72:

Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Ha ha! I think my husband is always a little scared he'll have to defend the other person from "the wrath of Amber" should someone dare say something to me... :p
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)