Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I pumped this much

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

At school the other day. I was proud lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
January1964
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

It's liquid gold!

Henrysmomma0915
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Doesn't it feel great to see how much your body can produce? I exclusively pump and I love seeing how much I produce. :) I have a freezer full and I'm so proud of it! Hahaha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
levansbx
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Wow!!! You go momma!!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

WOW WTG momma

hnischke
by Heather on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Good job OP!!!

I EP too. It's amazing how fast my freezer has filled up! This morning I pumped 15oz what a great start to my day! How long have you been EP?

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Doesn't it feel great to see how much your body can produce? I exclusively pump and I love seeing how much I produce. :) I have a freezer full and I'm so proud of it! Hahaha.

Henrysmomma0915
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
My DD is 6 weeks old. I tried to nurse but she was introduced to the bottle while in the NICU (was there for 2 days) so it was hard to get her to latch and eat off me so I've pumped from day 1. Tried to bf for about 3 weeks then gave in. At least she is getting what she needs.

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

I EP too. It's amazing how fast my freezer has filled up! This morning I pumped 15oz what a great start to my day! How long have you been EP?

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

hnischke
by Heather on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Bottom line she's getting your milk! It's a huge sacrifice IMO. Good for you! I started out very similarly. My ds was in the nicu for 2 weeks and nursed most of the time. He got pumped milk while I was away from the hospital. Once he was home he was barely able to maintain his weight at breast but with the bottle he did very well. He's 5 1/2 months and I've been pumping for 4 1/2.

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

My DD is 6 weeks old. I tried to nurse but she was introduced to the bottle while in the NICU (was there for 2 days) so it was hard to get her to latch and eat off me so I've pumped from day 1. Tried to bf for about 3 weeks then gave in. At least she is getting what she needs.

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Henrysmomma0915
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Awesome! It is absolutely a sacrifice but so worth it!

Quoting hnischke:

Bottom line she's getting your milk! It's a huge sacrifice IMO. Good for you! I started out very similarly. My ds was in the nicu for 2 weeks and nursed most of the time. He got pumped milk while I was away from the hospital. Once he was home he was barely able to maintain his weight at breast but with the bottle he did very well. He's 5 1/2 months and I've been pumping for 4 1/2.

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)