Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

crudely drawn comic :D

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:58 AM
  • 56 Replies
5 moms liked this

of earlier events. DS started puking and I didnt realize that earlier I had tomato in my burger and I was afraid Id have to give up doughnuts and other yummy bready foods since thats the only thing I could think of that I hadnt had in a long time. Then my husband kindly reminded me that I had a tomato in my burger lol.

I dont know how some of you ladies who deal with more complicated food issues than that. I still have a hard time remembering :( I bought a pizza the other day and just sat and looked at it lol.. after I got it home I remembered that I couldnt eat it.

Which leaves me with the question for you: If you have one food you absolutely would NOT want give up?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby wearing, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, breastfeeding first time mamma
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missyice
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:55 AM
I cant think of any food that i couldn't give up! But dairy would be hard, i love my cups of milk with tea, but especially....... chocolate!!! I don't eat it often, but would hate to not be able to have it at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
OMGosh.....love the comic!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Pizza is good without tomato sauce :). I already gave up dairy. I don't think i would be able to do it if is was like 5-6 major allergens tho. Pizza does not taste good without cheese :(
MalakbelLacuna
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I cant really think of anything. I only eat when I have to- I dont really care for food- how weird is that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM
My hair is like the hair of the mom in the comic. :)

One food I would never give up? grape juice! Lol
Not really a food but I'm versatile when it comes to eating.
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
You can make nondairy chocolate ;) BTDT!

Quoting missyice:

I cant think of any food that i couldn't give up! But dairy would be hard, i love my cups of milk with tea, but especially....... chocolate!!! I don't eat it often, but would hate to not be able to have it at all.
momonetime
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I can't eat tomatoes either. It give Blaze a terrible diaper rash. Poor thing... I do the same thing with pizza though...drool!
xLilBit22
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I love tomatoes! My baby will have to suck it up lol let me stop i sound like an ass hahahaha if i had to give something up i would.
Momsthename0609
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I had to give up dairy....I can't even have trace amounts. Lol
mewebb82
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Hummus! I just figured out it is what is causing little man's gas. I'm trying today to only eat a little and see if that is possible. I really don't want to have to give it up altogether.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)