Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

of earlier events. DS started puking and I didnt realize that earlier I had tomato in my burger and I was afraid Id have to give up doughnuts and other yummy bready foods since thats the only thing I could think of that I hadnt had in a long time. Then my husband kindly reminded me that I had a tomato in my burger lol.

I dont know how some of you ladies who deal with more complicated food issues than that. I still have a hard time remembering :( I bought a pizza the other day and just sat and looked at it lol.. after I got it home I remembered that I couldnt eat it.

Which leaves me with the question for you: If you have one food you absolutely would NOT want give up?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby wearing, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, breastfeeding first time mamma
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Replies (51-56):
CRFstffrd
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Milk
I would have toswitch to formula if DD was alergic to milk
I would try at first, but I know I would not make it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hkcason
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM

chocolate, & I LOVE ur drawing:)

Jujubee12
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Quoting CRFstffrd:

Milk
I would have toswitch to formula if DD was alergic to milk
I would try at first, but I know I would not make it

I dont know how people do milk..its literally in EVERYTHING it seems.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby wearing, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, breastfeeding first time mamma
Sunshine71980
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:09 PM

ice cream!  Though I guess if it was a milk issue, I could be happy with sorbet for a while

lizzieiguana
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:42 AM

lots of absolutely didn't want to give up. cheese and dairy right now with a quart of almond ice cream waiting for my birthday next month (fingers crossed) and looking to find the next culprit of his little digestive tract.

Char07
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Chocolate, it makes being dairy/gluten/soy and more not as bad (as I get a choc cookie out to eat now that reading this has made me hungry)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)