Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Preferred method of Babywearing?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM
  • 17 Replies
Right now I have a mei tai and a ring sling. Next monday I will be purchasing a wrap from a mom on here (yayyyyy). I cant wait to try the wrap. All of the videos I watch make me more excited. It looks like the most comfortable way to wear a baby, to me anyway.
So to all you moms who babywear- whats your favorite kind of carrier?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LHummel
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Moby wrap. I have had to travel alot with my daughter and airports and the plane were made so much easier with that. Sooooo comfy too.  

K8wizzo
by Kate on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Stretchy wrap with a newbie, mei tai with an older infant, ergo or sling with a toddler (sling for when there will be lots of ups and downs).  I haven't ever tried a woven wrap but I really loved my stretchy.... just never bought the fabric to make myself a woven.

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I have a moby but it stretches out and ends up hurting my back because ds is so heavy now. It was great when he was smaller! With income tax i'm treating us to an ergo.... so excited!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Overall, ring sling.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

risaspieces
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I've got a moby right now and love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Right now we're in a ring sling stage. My LO is a leg straightener so wrapping her on my back takes two people or her to be tired. Hopefully she'll outgrow it sooned rather then later. But i did love my woven for back carries when she was a newb up to a couple months old. The boba is also well loved in my house (primarily for back carries since i can't get her on my back by myself.

MalakbelLacuna
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I want a boba. preferrably the 3G one with the kangaroo on it. omg I am in love lol

Quoting melindabelcher:

Right now we're in a ring sling stage. My LO is a leg straightener so wrapping her on my back takes two people or her to be tired. Hopefully she'll outgrow it sooned rather then later. But i did love my woven for back carries when she was a newb up to a couple months old. The boba is also well loved in my house (primarily for back carries since i can't get her on my back by myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalakbelLacuna
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I want a boba. preferrably the 3G one with the kangaroo on it. omg I am in love lol

Quoting melindabelcher:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I used a front pack briefly with my first, then used a ring sling the rest of the time with him and the whole time with my second.
melindabelcher
by mel on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Yep mine is a 3G!! :)

I SOOO wanted the Kangaroo one! I think its soo cute. The mama carries the baby roo in her pouch just like the i carry my baby in the carrier. But alas i got a good deal on a tweet one that i couldn't turn down so i got that one instead. Its still cute and i still love it. But the kangaroo would be cool lol

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Quoting melindabelcher:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN