Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

zombie feeding?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:30 PM
  • 17 Replies
DS sleeps I'm his crib on the nights dh is home. Like about 2 or 3 nights a week. I didn't remember waking up or feeding him during the night until dh told me. I guess I woke up, got the baby and fed him on the recliner and put him back to bed. I dont remember any of this but dh told me I woke him up when I was passing his room because I tripped. Weird. I don't think I could make a bottle while still sleeping. Probably be dangerous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.bombshell.
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Lol I vaguely remember midnight feedings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I wonder how often this happens lol. Maybe he's not really sleeping through the night like I thought. Explains why I'm exhausted when I wake up

Quoting .bombshell.:

Lol I vaguely remember midnight feedings

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
esbucksix
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM
3 moms liked this

I have an even better one for you!!! when my youngest was about 4 months old I was so exausted from all the daily feedings and taking care of everyone else (3 boys and husband) that I didnt even wake up when my husband put her in the bed and put her to the boob and she nursed her self right on back to sleep. I woke up the next morning and said wow.....she slept all night...he chuckled and siad nope she nursed.....I just helped you out a bit....you were so tired and needed sleep that you didnt even wake up for a feeding......you were EXAUSTED!!!!!! Glad one of us got a good nights sleep for a change..... you deserved it......LOL

Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Lol that's sweet. My dh joked about that before but he never wakes up which is kind of funny since his room is right next to ds's

Quoting esbucksix:

I have an even better one for you!!! when my youngest was about 4 months old I was so exausted from all the daily feedings and taking care of everyone else (3 boys and husband) that I didnt even wake up when my husband put her in the bed and put her to the boob and she nursed her self right on back to sleep. I woke up the next morning and said wow.....she slept all night...he chuckled and siad nope she nursed.....I just helped you out a bit....you were so tired and needed sleep that you didnt even wake up for a feeding......you were EXAUSTED!!!!!! Glad one of us got a good nights sleep for a change..... you deserved it......LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmm. I'd send dad to the recliner. Because you sleep-nursing in the recliner can be dangerous for baby.

momdays
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Wow, I don't know if I could make a bottle, feed the baby, and not remember it! LOL

court.0125
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Lol, that is funny! The joys of breastfeeding!

Your hubby has his own room?

Quoting Kimbyann:

Lol that's sweet. My dh joked about that before but he never wakes up which is kind of funny since his room is right next to ds's

Quoting esbucksix:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Can you side-car the crib to your bed so he has his own space but you don't have to get up to nurse him?
MonicaV1982
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:44 AM

DD has been helping herself while I sleep since she was a newborn! 

Quoting esbucksix:

Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:51 AM
I woke up the other day holding my daughter in bed. I had taken her out of her crib in the middle of the night and don't remember doing so at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)