Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

This is just sad! Picture...

Posted by   + Show Post

AND PEOPLE WHO BOTTLE FEED WONDER WHY DO BREASTFEEDING MOMS JUDGE,  THIS ALMOST MAKES ME MAD.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Replies (101-102):
Clei420
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Well let's agree to disagree. I have not judged you on time I asked a question. You seem angry relax it's not that serious. You have a nice life ma'am.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Everybody judges! I dont care if its good or bad. And I did answer your question. I am able to judge this picture the same way I could judge a picture of a flower. And you said "why does it matter to me what other people do with their baby"?  Well what does it matter to YOU what I do or what I post? So yes it is like the Pot calling the Kettle Black because your doing the same exact thing that your telling me I shouldnt do, Lol. A bit judgemental arent we???

Quoting Clei420:

Not really. I just ask you why does it matter to you what other people do. I have not judged you or the individual in the picture. I asked a simple question that you still didn't answer.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Well you can't distinguish yourself too much because your commenting also, something made you look and react to the pic, so I guess you can say its like the pot calling the kettle black,huh...   

Quoting Clei420:

Why does it matter to you what other people do with their baby? People who know better most of the time do better. Relax and enjoy your baby let those people you judge enjoy their baby the way they want.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Lol, im not angry. Im actually smiling while im writing, Im not one of those women that lets someone elses opinion upset her. Really you have your opinion I have mine, thats what makes the world go round! And you dont have to call me Ma'am, im only 29 Lol.

Quoting Clei420:

Well let's agree to disagree. I have not judged you on time I asked a question. You seem angry relax it's not that serious. You have a nice life ma'am.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Everybody judges! I dont care if its good or bad. And I did answer your question. I am able to judge this picture the same way I could judge a picture of a flower. And you said "why does it matter to me what other people do with their baby"?  Well what does it matter to YOU what I do or what I post? So yes it is like the Pot calling the Kettle Black because your doing the same exact thing that your telling me I shouldnt do, Lol. A bit judgemental arent we???

Quoting Clei420:

Not really. I just ask you why does it matter to you what other people do. I have not judged you or the individual in the picture. I asked a simple question that you still didn't answer.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Well you can't distinguish yourself too much because your commenting also, something made you look and react to the pic, so I guess you can say its like the pot calling the kettle black,huh...   

Quoting Clei420:

Why does it matter to you what other people do with their baby? People who know better most of the time do better. Relax and enjoy your baby let those people you judge enjoy their baby the way they want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN