Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

This is just sad! Picture...

Posted by   + Show Post

AND PEOPLE WHO BOTTLE FEED WONDER WHY DO BREASTFEEDING MOMS JUDGE,  THIS ALMOST MAKES ME MAD.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Replies (11-20):
Journeysmama11
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this

This seriously makes me want to cry.  You can see the baby trying to connect, but can't. :(

Eliots_momma
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor baby :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Millertime77
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:10 AM
7 moms liked this

This could be expressed breastmilk. AND, at least he is holding the child.  I mean, the kid could be in the other room.  It's hard to make an opinion from a picture when we don't have the whole story.  Seems a little judgemental to me.  What if this guy has been up for three straight nights with this baby and he just needs some time to relax?  Really, how perfect are we to judge?

K8wizzo
by Kate on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

:(  My first was bottlefed (EP at first adn then switched to FF after a while) and he was held and cuddled for every single feeding.  He never held his own bottle, ever, and we used them until he was 15 months old.  The blame here doesn't lie with the feeding method but with the caregiver.

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
This... my son never held his own bottle ever. I never made him. But this is sad... the baby should be more important than video games

Quoting K8wizzo:

:(  My first was bottlefed (EP at first adn then switched to FF after a while) and he was held and cuddled for every single feeding.  He never held his own bottle, ever, and we used them until he was 15 months old.  The blame here doesn't lie with the feeding method but with the caregiver.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rhodin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Hey, we have that boppy cover!  I've also used a towel as a blanket in a pinch, before.  Babies can be surprisingly messy.

He'd better watch out.  ODD used to get that kind of look when she had a massive burp/poop combo waiting to destroy everything in its path like an angry volcano god.

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Yeah I'm not judging the bottle feeding its self, I'm judging the way the baby is being fed the bottle, this sucks. 

Quoting K8wizzo:

Toxic.Stardust
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

my friend used to put her 3 month old in his car seat and put a rolled up blanket on his lap to prop his bottle up then walk away :/

turttlemom
by Nayelli on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Exactly!!! .... On my SO facebook page is a picture of our son taking his BM bottles by his own. I was so pissed, SO always get frustrated when he feed our kid because he doesn't like the bottles, he plays a lot and it takes so long to finish his feed.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

A. That could be pumped breast milk.
B. Those are a man's hands. You can't judge a mom for what her partner does.

Although, dood, put down the play station and pay attention to your kid.

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I'm not perfect at all, but I'm a lot better then this! 

Quoting Millertime77:

This could be expressed breastmilk. AND, at least he is holding the child.  I mean, the kid could be in the other room.  It's hard to make an opinion from a picture when we don't have the whole story.  Seems a little judgemental to me.  What if this guy has been up for three straight nights with this baby and he just needs some time to relax?  Really, how perfect are we to judge?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN