Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms
So today dh and i went bowling and took dd. She gets hungry so i begin feeding her. I cover up with a blanket. Well for some reason she unlatches herself and i look under the blanket to see what is going on. I then notice that my breast is spraying milk all over her, the blanket and me. I had to try to clean up the mess, get it to stop and finish feeding in the middle of a bowling alley. Anyone else have an embarrassing or funny story to share and make me feel less like an idiot? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
2BRBgirlz
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:00 AM
6 moms liked this

I sprayed my OB/Gyn during an exam.  She jumped back and said "whoa!!  I didn't know they were loaded!!"  *facepalm*

gingerszabo21
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

I sprayed my OB/Gyn during an exam.  She jumped back and said "whoa!!  I didn't know they were loaded!!"  *facepalm*

If it's any consolation, at least your Dr. was a women LMFAO.

turttlemom
by Nayelli on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

This happened to us last night, but it wasn't a friend thanks God, it was just SO. It also happens when DS is nursing and SO starts talking or laughing, DS stops eating to laugh too, and he ends up sprayed 

Quoting momalee40:

I was watching TV once and a guy friend was there, well, i couldnt understand why he wouldnt look at me when i asked him a ?, then i realized my dd had stopped nursing and turned over to watch TV too, so the boob was just out there! He laughed n said he figured i would catch a breeze eventually.

Mrs.Brugger
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:50 AM

i used tp spray all over everything haha

mewebb82
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I was distracted by my oldest the other day asking me a question about homework and that happened. My oldest son suddenly started laughing midsentence and I looked down and realized. Little man was just blinking his eyes and kept sticking his tongue out. I think he was trying to catch some of the spray with his tongue. lol

My oldest is 12, so I find it kind of awkward breastfeeding in front of him anyways.

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I have let downs when babies cry. Random babies. I have sprayed before and found it funny. I also exposed my boob in public. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I nursed during a pelvic and Pap smear as well. My obgyns are very pro breastfeeding! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

isaacsmommy68
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I sprayed down my Chihuahuas. They looked at me and moved to the other end of the couch.

My son has Ezcema on his eye and I have to spray BM in his eye. When I grab my breast he tries to move his head cause he knows what is comming.

TTC2Long
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I haven't sprayed in public, but ds went through a phase where he thought it was hilarious to pull off and squeeze my nipple to spray himself. I always rubbed it in to his skin. So from then on, when he would squeeze out some milk, he'd rub it on either his face or mine! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM
One time I was nursing my son and I had to run to get hubby from work. I wore those nursing tanks that unsap. Anyhow, got the kids out to the car, strapped my son in and got in the drivers seat. I noticed that it seemed a little breezy. I look down and realize I never snapped my tank! My boob was hanging out for the world to see. :/. Def embarrassing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN