Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tried your milk?

I remember when i was pregnant and i asked him if he would try my milk. He gave me a funny look and said "i don't know". lol I thought for sure he would never try it. That it would just be a little too weird for him.

But he did try it! I was surprised! He said it was very sweet, like sugar. And then insisted i try it too. Of course, i had already known it would be sweet but it was more sweet than i thought it would be. Now i know why even older babies don't want to give it up!

So what about your SO/DH? Has he tried your milk?

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Replies (41-46):
beachlove512
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:24 AM

No, DH is weirded out by tasting it. He likes my boobs lol but doesn't want the milk. I tasted mine once just out of curiosity. I once saw a program on TLC about a husband who had a fetish for his wife's breastmilk. He nursed on her like a baby would O.o

momma_hambrook
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Same here... But mine's a dd... My dh loves my milk

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Ha, Lol. My DH tries to get some all the time. I think DS will wean before DH does!!! Lol.  ; )

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
K8wizzo
by Kate on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM

May I ask why you always bump these types of posts that are months-old when you come in and then delete your b u m p replies once discussion starts again?

Quoting BellesAreoles:

b u m p

Quoting momma_hambrook:

Same here... But mine's a dd... My dh loves my milk

maliya0608
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM
SO won't try it but I have lol.
BellesAreoles
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM

If it's preferred I keep the "bumps" in place, I can do so.

Once bumped, job's done, I guess.  I delete to keep threads shorter. 

Quoting K8wizzo:

May I ask why you always bump these types of posts that are months-old when you come in and then delete your b u m p replies once discussion starts again?

hopeandglory53
by Amy on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM

My husband is a huge fan of my boobs. Lets just say he's very jealous of the baby right now ;) And yes, he has tried it :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)