Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your Best/Happiest BreastFeeding time?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM
  • 49 Replies

Mine was when my baby went from being  a skinny, sleepy, preemie. To a Beautiful, filled out , Strong boy!

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadieJames
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Pretty much the same except say girl : )

Birth 5 lb 15.4 oz

7 1/2 weeks and about 9 1/2 lbs : )

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Aww she's beautiful, my DS bone at the bottom of his ribs use to stick out, it would always have me so worried. 

Quoting SadieJames:

Birth 5 lb 15.4 oz

SadieJames
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks : ) I worried because her sternum stuck out.... But now she's a little pork chop all on momma milk!

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Aww she's beautiful, my DS bone at the bottom of his ribs use to stick out, it would always have me so worried. 

Quoting SadieJames:

Birth 5 lb 15.4 oz

Zazayam
by Nicki on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Aside from watching them grow into lil butterballs, when I snuggle up with her at night she rubs my arm while she's eating and it just melts my heart.

Journeysmama11
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I LOVE when my ds stairs at me. Especially when he is a bit sleepy. Also he plays with my sweatshirt strings while he nurses or sometimes tries to get my nose or mouth and I pretend to eat his fingers and he laughs and milk dribbles out of his mouth! lol SO cute! He also does this thing when he wants to nurse and I am standing him on my lap he grabs my shoulders and bends over and sticks his face into my boobs and kinda roots. He's 7 months today and getting bigger! :)

Journeysmama11
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM

*Stares (sorry I hate spelling errors! lol)

Quoting Journeysmama11:

I LOVE when my ds stairs at me. Especially when he is a bit sleepy. Also he plays with my sweatshirt strings while he nurses or sometimes tries to get my nose or mouth and I pretend to eat his fingers and he laughs and milk dribbles out of his mouth! lol SO cute! He also does this thing when he wants to nurse and I am standing him on my lap he grabs my shoulders and bends over and sticks his face into my boobs and kinda roots. He's 7 months today and getting bigger! :)

GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I love it right now the most. My son is 20months. I loved when he firat learned to "ask" (dipping his hand in my shirt). I love it when he first figured out the my shirt moved. He would help me and then do this fake shocked "oh!!" Like he was saying look what I found. Can you believe this luck?? Lol. Now I love when he just lays still and looks at me. Seems like hes always climbing around but when he just lays quiet its amazing. He has always pulled my hand down to his chest when nursing and he's not happy unless I'm applying some pressure. It has to be enough that he can feel his heart beating. I think its so sweet!! Hold my heart mommy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
outstandingLove
by Cheri on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM

She has smiled at me twice while nursing. ...That has been my all time favorite. But since i've had some pretty intense pain from the start of this relationship i'll say any time i can actually feed her without pain is my favorite. ...And it's getting better!

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:59 AM
3 moms liked this
I love night nursing.... he's not wiggly or smacking me so i get to cuddle and love on him:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM
3 moms liked this

I have to agree that watching my baby grow on just my milk makes me so happy & proud. She was born at 8lbs 3oz & is now 17 lbs at 6 months all on just my milk, I never gave anything else but bm for the past 6 months (no baby food or cerial). My favorite time nursing is in the middle of the night when we are all snuggly under the blankets & warm. I love that I can put her back to sleep in a matter of minutes. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is just somthing so special & intimate about nursing. It's like a special relationship I have with my baby that only I have. This is my first baby & I'm so glad I decided to do this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)