Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why??

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 6 Replies

I don't understand. My 16 month old use to take a straw cup with mixed juice or water in it a few times a day. She's now switched to JUST boob. And it's like every 30 mins to an hour she wants to nurse again. It's never long, sometimes it's seriously a minute, and then she's done.

i don't understand. I feel like we've regressed so much. She won't eat anything anymore, won't take her cup, nothing besides breast. Getting her to eat before was an issue, and know its worse.

anyone have any ideas??

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Could be she us fightin something..also, my kids always went through stages, wantingvti nurse only, to eating more solids etc. You cab offer, but dont stress if she refuses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Quoting Precious333:

Could be she us fightin something..also, my kids always went through stages, wantingvti nurse only, to eating more solids etc. You cab offer, but dont stress if she refuses.

Yup, she's been sick. But she's never regressed so much being sick. Had me a little worried 

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Quoting Lovebugbaby:

Quoting Precious333:

Yup, she's been sick. But she's never regressed so much being sick. Had me a little worried 

don't worry, she's just medicating herse;f with breastmilk

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Very normal! It passes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhodin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM

It could be anything from a growth spurt to teething.  Keep offering normal food at the regular times, but don't force the issue.

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:35 PM
My dd is 20 months now, and when she was about 15-16 months old, she did this exact same thing. My boobs got really sore too. I felt like I had a newborn again! It turned out she was going through a growth spurt. After a few days of that, it calmed down and she was back to her normal self.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)