Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 kids still breastfeeding?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 12 Replies

Set of twins 1 boy 1 girl a month old and a 20month old boy all breastfeeding n they all want to feed at the same time and neither will take breatsmilk out the bottle so one is always screaming (usually the oldest) while i feed the other 2 what do i do?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

oldest will have to wait :( Thats a hard one mama. Make sure that when the tins are done to offer the oldest, so that he doesn't feel neglected. Also, see if you can find a special activity or snack that he will like before the twins are ready to nurse.

stepconfused182
by Kelley on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Yep, agree with pp that oldest will have to wait. Can someone distract the 20 month old or offer him a special treat during that time? 

stepconfused182
by Kelley on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

By the way, forgot to mention how awesome you are for nursing 3 kids at once! :) 

Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM

(Good for you!!)

Remind the oldest that his turn will come, but at the moment he has to wait. I agree with the others for trying a snack or treat while he waits.

SadieJames
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:49 PM
2 moms liked this

First, awesome momma! And I second what everyone else said - babies first then toddler.

jjchick75
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I have 2.5 year olds twins and an almost 14 month old son. I've never really ran into that but I always nurse the baby first and then the twins.

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed^^^ and you're truly amazing for feefing 3, kudos mama!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Brooked18
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM
This, way to go mamma!!!!

Quoting stepconfused182:

By the way, forgot to mention how awesome you are for nursing 3 kids at once! :) 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM

The oldest will have to learn patience.  Don't let screamind and tantrums..yes this is a tantrum, make you feel bad. Treat this like any other tantrum.  YOur oldest MUST learn to wait his turn.

Allykinz
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:39 PM

His pawpaw usually trys n distracts him wit a toy or treat but he jus falls out n screams

Quoting stepconfused182:

Yep, agree with pp that oldest will have to wait. Can someone distract the 20 month old or offer him a special treat during that time? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)