Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family outing

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
  • 7 Replies
Do u had kind of a weird expirence. A lil back story though... When I am at home snd ds is hungry I pretty much whip it out anywhere in front if dh, the kids doesn't matter.. If people are over like his mother of sisters I will use a cover, if any if his brothers are over i go to a different room. His brothers are 18, and 27, I'm just a lil uncomfy feeding in front if them not sure why..,,

Anywho I was at the mall the other day with my 2 girls 8,4 my ds and my dh. We stopped at a restaurant and I had to feed ds. Dh was a lil embarrassed he didn't say anything, but I could feel it. Hr is very pro bfing and even of extended bfing do I'm not entirely sure why. Then my 8 year old was like your going to nurse him out here, why not go to the bathroom? I said of course I am you are eating out here, would you like to go eat in the bathroom? That ended that conversation, I just thought it was a lil weird
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I use a cover when my bfs friends are over. They all know its natural though but I dont want to make them feel uncomfortable.

Omg funny story. I try to rprise my bf by making bubble bath and taking a picture. Flashing my boobs (I was a b or c at the time) trying to look sexy and I set it as wallpaper on the ps3 then I took off for work. Flash forward to last weekend his friend is over and im covering up bfing Autumn. He laughs and says "oh its not like I haven't seen your boobs before" I look at him and say what are you talking about? My bfs busts out laughing. His friend says "well, I came over to hang out with Chris right after you left for work. Well, we were going to play video games. Chris had to crap so he told me to get the game ready. Well, when I turned on the ps3...a picture of you came up on the ps3 and i yelled. damn chico (his nickname), I think this was meant for you. He came out and saw it and busted out laughing. But on plus side....you looked good." O..m....g....I got flustered and covered up my boobs embarrassed.
Brooked18
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Oh noooo!!!
Eliots_momma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I was waiting for my car to get serviced and ds started getting hungry. I nursed him in the waiting room and no one seemed to notice but this little girl, maybe 5. She came up to me asking what I was doing and I told he I was feeding my baby. She said "Oh yeah, I think my mommy gave me a boob too!" I said that's awesome. About this time her grandparents came over and brought her over to the table to read. I thought it was cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooked18
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
That's really cute. My niece did the same thing, and used to demand that I let her see, but my sister had a ds 4 months after me so she gets it now

Quoting Eliots_momma:

I was waiting for my car to get serviced and ds started getting hungry. I nursed him in the waiting room and no one seemed to notice but this little girl, maybe 5. She came up to me asking what I was doing and I told he I was feeding my baby. She said "Oh yeah, I think my mommy gave me a boob too!" I said that's awesome. About this time her grandparents came over and brought her over to the table to read. I thought it was cute :)

polkaspots
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Some little girl on the train asked my why the baby was eating my private part once. Then her dad ran up and babbled incoherently for a second before I explained what I was doing. But I've never had a kid suggest feeding the baby in the bathroom. That is kind of odd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brooked18
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM
It may have been because one time we were at the mall in JC Penny's and in NY the penny's has a nice lounge area before you get to the bathroom. Well we live in Indiana now, I went to the bathroom thinking there would be something like that there and there wasnt and ds was freaking out at this point so I fed in there, but kit in a stalk. And I have fed him in public before and after that and not in a bathroom, do still kinda weird

Quoting polkaspots:

Some little girl on the train asked my why the baby was eating my private part once. Then her dad ran up and babbled incoherently for a second before I explained what I was doing. But I've never had a kid suggest feeding the baby in the bathroom. That is kind of odd.
polkaspots
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
That makes sense. I've done that too. I've also used nursing rooms. I'm all for nursing in public, but sometimes a little privacy is nice.

Quoting Brooked18:

It may have been because one time we were at the mall in JC Penny's and in NY the penny's has a nice lounge area before you get to the bathroom. Well we live in Indiana now, I went to the bathroom thinking there would be something like that there and there wasnt and ds was freaking out at this point so I fed in there, but kit in a stalk. And I have fed him in public before and after that and not in a bathroom, do still kinda weird

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)