• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A funny moment :)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was nursing Gabe a few minutes ago, and talking with my mom and Grandma.

And Gabe unlatched and blew a giant raspberry into my boob!

My mom, Grandma and I busted out laughing. Then Gabe looked at me and started laughing too.

Maybe it was a "you should have been there" moment, but I had to share, because it was hilarious! The joys of nursing an almost-toddler :)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Starshine-bela
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Hahahaha, too funny!
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute, DS went through s phase of blowing raspberries mid nurse and would laugh with his mouth still full of boob! They fo the funniest things, so entertaining. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
LOL...mine used to do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luna321
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM

lol my Gabe (great name by the way!!!) thinks its hilarious too!

He's now 2. My favorite thing in the world is when he pulls off and says "I love you mama" and goes back to it. Can't imagine having weaned him and missed out on that! Another perfect moment was when I was studying his eyebrows wondering if they where like mine or DH (everything about him is dhs so I was trying to find something) and he noticed I was looking at him- he said "mama's pretty"! Milted my heart.

NowImAMom...
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, how sweet!

When my Gabe notices me looking at him, he smiles while staying latched. I like trying to make him laugh, because he tries to stay latched and laugh so it's a sloooooow build up until he busts out laughing. The second he stops laughing he gets SO serious and goes on the hunt to settle in again LMAO

Quoting luna321:

lol my Gabe (great name by the way!!!) thinks its hilarious too!

He's now 2. My favorite thing in the world is when he pulls off and says "I love you mama" and goes back to it. Can't imagine having weaned him and missed out on that! Another perfect moment was when I was studying his eyebrows wondering if they where like mine or DH (everything about him is dhs so I was trying to find something) and he noticed I was looking at him- he said "mama's pretty"! Milted my heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)