Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

funny little nurslings

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 35 Replies
What funny/adorable things do your babes do while nursing? Post a pic if you want to, and their age!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovecandy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM
3 moms liked this

grabs ahold of my boobs, opens his mouth real wide, then goes AHHHHHNOMNOMNOMNOM. seriously. my infant says nom nom nom. then she he gets the nipple in his mouth, he does this grunt giggle.

lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Lol I know that giggle!

Quoting ilovecandy:

grabs ahold of my boobs, opens his mouth real wide, then goes AHHHHHNOMNOMNOMNOM. seriously. my infant says nom nom nom. then she he gets the nipple in his mouth, he does this grunt giggle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

its not a recent nursong photo, but it is one. i thought i had one i took last week but i either forgot to upload it or its been deleted.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Autumn Terri Smith. 6 weeks old on Monday. If I look at her or try to stare at her while she is eating or touch her head she will give me mean look and cry so while she is eating I cant do anything whih I hate because she doesn't like new nursing positions and the positions shes in has her staring at nothing :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Nursing

We were lying on the couch when he pulls off and wriggled his little hand up there between mouth and nip as if to say "no more, thanks".

Then promptly changed his mind, grabbed from both sides and squeezed and wiggled til he hit his mark haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Candy, I love his chubby little cheeks!
And mama Smurf, I know you have some weight concerns for autumn but I have to say, she's a pretty little dainty thing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthTxPrincess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM
4 moms liked this
My 17 mth old and I argue about who's boob it is lol she with ask for boob and im like what boob? My boob? She will shake her head no reach into my shirt grab hold of nipple and tell me "my boob" and during nursing she will pop off cover my nipple and pronounce "my boob!" Lol its the cutest thing!!
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Thanks. Oh, I had to go back to the doctor to get medicine for her and she weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz when 2 days before she was 7 lbs 7 oz. O.0

Quoting lulu_tattoos:

And mama Smurf, I know you have some weight concerns for autumn but I have to say, she's a pretty little dainty thing!

lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
That's awesome! I'm glad she's gaining now :D

Quoting mama-smurf:

Thanks. Oh, I had to go back to the doctor to get medicine for her and she weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz when 2 days before she was 7 lbs 7 oz. O.0

Quoting lulu_tattoos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Lol... I'm sure "king si" will be pretty possessive over mine, one of these days.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess:

My 17 mth old and I argue about who's boob it is lol she with ask for boob and im like what boob? My boob? She will shake her head no reach into my shirt grab hold of nipple and tell me "my boob" and during nursing she will pop off cover my nipple and pronounce "my boob!" Lol its the cutest thing!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)