Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT........ Woman at hospital to welcome GREAT-GREAT grandchild!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
  • 14 Replies
I just have to share this and I've posted it in all my groups because I just think its wonderful!!!

FIVE generations of women in one picture :-) how nice is that???

My grandma is a very spunky woman. We always say she's a feisty old broad. And she just turned 89.

She has 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, and 1 brand new great-great grandchild :-).

I can't imagine how awesome it would be to see my family grow like that :-)

They took a pic today of the 5 generations. My grandma, her daughter, her granddaughter, her great grand daughter, and now her great great granddaughter. 5 generations of women :-)

Anyone else had something like this in your family?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Thats awesome.  I have a pic with me, my mom, my gradma, and my great grandma..I was hoping to have a daughter to do this with..but sadly I have all boys

jmaw89
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Aww so sweet. I also have 5 generations of ladies! My daughter being the 5th :)
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Thats awesome!  I actually have several pictures with 5 generations in them.  My great grandmother is still alive (so that makes her dd's great great grandmother) so we get generation pictures every time we visit with her. 

lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I has 5 generations of ladies for a short while. Unfortunately, my mom's mom passed away from a long battle with cancer just a few months after my daughter was born. We do have photos but I don't have them, I need to get copies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Shepherdsville Northwest-20130210-01201.jpg

This is one of my great-grandmas. She's my mom's moms mom. That's my youngest in her lap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM

IMG-20130122-01068.jpg

Here is my youngest with my mom's dad's mom. I need to get a picture of him with my mom's dad's dad too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy31308
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM
My granny is a great great granny. :) 3 kids, 12 grandkids, 14 great Grand kids and 2 great great. I'll see if I can find a pic.
OBImomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM
We have 4 generations but my grandparents could very well see a great great grandchild. My grandparents had 5 kids, they have 27 grand kids and so far 35 great grand children. There will be 91 people at Easter at their house this year :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corbysmom531
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM

My great grandma has eight great great grandkids.  And the ninth one will be born next month. :)  She's 91 and has been a great great grandma since she was 78. 

There is something special about five generations all together. :)

Proud2BWeird
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I wish. We married & had children late, so it didn't happen. I'm happy some of you have!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)