Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he wont sit still!!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
every time i nurse nate he rolls kicks pushes against my stomach/leg/couch and pulls my nipple while turning his head(ow).he is 7 weeks old what can i do?he get REALLY pissed off when he unlatches himself and just screams and kicks more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Is overactive letdown/ oversupply a possibility? Does he seem to be in any sort of pain?Look at thrush and overactive letdown on kellymom.com and see if anything sounds familiar.
merinasmommy
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM
i had over active letdown but that hasnt been a problem for a couple weeks and i had his doctor look for thrush friday and she said he is fine.normally when he looks away he is looking at dd orwhoever else is moving around.he just started getting more active with kicking and stuff while in his bouncy or on the floor and thats about the same time this started

Quoting MusherMaggie:

Is overactive letdown/ oversupply a possibility? Does he seem to be in any sort of pain?Look at thrush and overactive letdown on kellymom.com and see if anything sounds familiar.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Gina on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:22 PM

You don't allow the behavior. Put him down for a minute, then try again.

Make sure you're looking for first hunger sign; the second he starts rooting pop him on the breast. Often this can be caused because baby is not patient; since you had an overactive letdown he's looking to create the gusher again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)