Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

im fusterated to where im aboutnto break down

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 40 Replies
Cannot get autumn to stop crying. Its been going on since 8. She s refusing to nurse. Im about tell my bf to go get formula to get her to eat and calm down and so she can eat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Formula will just make it worse!!!! What if she reacts? Can u try getting in a warm bath with her?
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

8 AM or PM?

PM crying is not unusual for this age; it's often how babies try to make the world go away after a day of stimulation.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Pm

Quoting gdiamante:

8 AM or PM?

PM crying is not unusual for this age; it's often how babies try to make the world go away after a day of stimulation.

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Sometimes babies just have to cry. How old is she?
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Born January, so maaaybe two months? Yeah, this is one of those things that you muscle through. Mine did this nightly for a couple of weeks. Different cure every night.. NEVER food as a cure though. One night laying him flat on my tummy worked. The next, holding him across my arm on his back and bouncing and singing. Car ride the next night. And so on.. finally one night it just didn't happen.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I feel like a bad mom. Im gettimg depressed.

Quoting gdiamante:

8 AM or PM?

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM
But shes rooting as if shes hungry but wont nurse

Quoting gdiamante:

Born January, so maaaybe two months? Yeah, this is one of those things that you muscle through. Mine did this nightly for a couple of weeks. Different cure every night.. NEVER food as a cure though. One night laying him flat on my tummy worked. The next, holding him across my arm on his back and bouncing and singing. Car ride the next night. And so on.. finally one night it just didn't happen.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM
She will be 6 weeks tomorrow

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Sometimes babies just have to cry. How old is she?

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Could she be gassy?

Quoting mama-smurf:

But shes rooting as if shes hungry but wont nurse

Quoting gdiamante:

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Also, she just might want to suck something. So she gets mad since milk is coming out. Does she take a binky? If not, try placing your pinky in her mouth, nail should be on her tongue and see if that will calm her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)