Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i love MA

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
Where I lived before breastfeeding was never done after a week because ewwww.

Here when I leave the house its the first question that's brought up. I was out yesterday and the woman asked how long I was going to breastfeeding for and how I shouldn't cut him off until he's 3 yrs. She breastfed all her kids until 3 and one til 5. It was mostly her talking. She went on and on. But that seems so common here. Happens once a week. I'm glad I moved here sometimes. Strangers are more supporting than my family back home who think I'm a pervert.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM
What part of MA? I live in MA too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Very nice over there! My stepfather lives in Leominster which is close to there I believe. I'm just south of Boston in Abington. :)
I'm glad you have more support!

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I love it here except drugs and smoking are everywhere. Other than that its fabulous.
Back home people are saying I get off on breastfeeding and worse. With what they come up with they're the perverts

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Very nice over there! My stepfather lives in Leominster which is close to there I believe. I'm just south of Boston in Abington. :)

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearbergh
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I love mass to besides the smoking thing. My husband and I call it the try it out state because we have things here that most places don't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Like what

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

I love mass to besides the smoking thing. My husband and I call it the try it out state because we have things here that most places don't.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM
People are so ridiculous! I don't know what I'd do if someone said that to me! :/

Quoting Kimbyann:

I love it here except drugs and smoking are everywhere. Other than that its fabulous.

Back home people are saying I get off on breastfeeding and worse. With what they come up with they're the perverts

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearbergh
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM
We were the first state gay marriage,we are the model for universal healthcare we have lots of taxes other states don't a lot of pilot program are tried out here before being made national

Quoting Kimbyann:

Like what

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I haven't talked to my mom in 2 months after she asked if he's involved with our bedroom routine.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

People are so ridiculous! I don't know what I'd do if someone said that to me! :/

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Omg that's horrible!!

Quoting Kimbyann:

I haven't talked to my mom in 2 months after she asked if he's involved with our bedroom routine.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN