Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Updare: it was hell giving up the paci but guess what..., shes actually eating much more and has stopped rejecting me!!!

I cut up Autumns pacifier and threw it away. Shes starting to want the pacifier and not eat. Last time she ate for very long time was 7:30am. At 10:30 she ate but wasn long. Just 10 or so minutes. Its 12:30 and she won't eat. How long til she decides to eat and realize shes not getting the paci? Shes a wreck, screaming and crying for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM
My friends mom taking my 2 year old so I can focus on Autumn til we break through this hard time.
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Every other day poop is a little concerning this early. Get in bed and camp out with her on the breast. Let SO take care of the other kids; that's what we keep them around for. **grin**

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I just downloaded an app on my android phone. It logs feedings, diapers, sleep, and growth and more with CDC and WHO charts based on gender
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Is that bad? I read pooping once while is ok.

Quoting gdiamante:

Every other day poop is a little concerning this early. Get in bed and camp out with her on the breast. Let SO take care of the other kids; that's what we keep them around for. **grin**

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Sounds growth spurty to me. When my dd was that age it was growth spurt after growth spurt after growth spurt. I didn't get a real schedule or break until after 4 months.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I'm going skin to skin now. She woke up mad
sissy852
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM
my ds does this and i havent given him a passi. Every night at the same time he does it he has to calm down first then he will eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM

How old?

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:40 PM
6 weeks 5 days

Quoting gdiamante:

How old?

SouthTxPrincess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Try taking a warm bath with her and just laying her on your chest that worked when my dd was that age to get her to nurse really well. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)