Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poop question

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
DS is 8 weeks and still has yellow poops but they aren't seedy anymore. Are they still supposed to be? Does it mean something is wrong?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
My DS was the same, they weren't seedy very lobg 4-6 weeks maybe, we didn't have any problems. Not sure about the rule of thumb here though.
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Yeah, I don't remember how long dd had seedy poops. I thought it was longer.

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

My DS was the same, they weren't seedy very lobg 4-6 weeks maybe, we didn't have any problems. Not sure about the rule of thumb here though.
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:14 PM

If nothing else seems wrong, then it's likely nothing to be too concerned about. Seedy can come and go.

bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:20 PM
His poops are more frequent recently which is why I was concerned it could be diarrhea. He pooped 3x's last night and then again this morning (pretty big every time). Usually he doesn't go at night, only on the morning.

Quoting gdiamante:

If nothing else seems wrong, then it's likely nothing to be too concerned about. Seedy can come and go.

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Normal! My son pooped 5-6 times at least everyday until he was 5 months old.... then went to once every few days. Still ebf. Their patterns change all the time as will color, consistency, and amount at 1 time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)