Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I never want to quit

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

nursing. This is probably my last child and nursing a huge part of my life and after she weans herself, I don't want that to be the last time I ever nurse... When I think of myself in the future not nursing, it seems like I'm not being myself and its a sad feeling.

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM
It's scary facing the unknown, but you'll find something else to help fill that void :) maybe become an Lc and use your experience to help others?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I don't want to quit either!! Being a single mom I have no idea what the future will hold and as much as I want more children he might be the only one I have. Its heartbreaking to me.
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Ah, but then you'll be on to the next stage.  And things get more challenging. (I'll take every nursing challenge ever listed on this board, ALL AT ONCE, over some of the things we've dealt with regarding our 13 year old!)

Nature abhors a vaccuum, so it fills the space with lots and lots of things! And you can always keep hanging out here and sharing advice.

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Yep.

Quoting gdiamante:

Ah, but then you'll be on to the next stage.  And things get more challenging. (I'll take every nursing challenge ever listed on this board, ALL AT ONCE, over some of the things we've dealt with regarding our 13 year old!)

Nature abhors a vaccuum, so it fills the space with lots and lots of things! And you can always keep hanging out here and sharing advice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I'll be sad when we stop nursing, but by then we'll be on to something awesome... like eating mud pies! :)
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Take pictures! I wish I had...
IrishIz
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm nursing my last baby...he's 29+ months. I will be sad when I no longer have this wonderful relationship. I will miss it. He's my 5th...we really are done and it is sad. We can be sad together maybe?
Journeysmama11
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I will be sad too, but I know this isn't my last. But when that day comes I'll be sad too.

catholicmamamia
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:17 PM

IKWYM.. cherish this time and take lots of photos! 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)