Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

New Diapers for DD (Off Topic)

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 19 Replies

We are trying cloth diapers for the first time.. Shannon is 14 months old and we have been wanting to try them since she was born and finally we saw some at Target and plunged in. This was her first one and she seemed to really enjoy it. :)

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadieJames
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE cloth diapering : )

Check out Cuties with Cloth Booties : )

Zazayam
by Nicki on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:58 PM

How cute!

I wanted to cloth diaper but didn't get any.. I mean, I guess it's not too late...

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Awesome! :-) I love CDing...I have little Gs which were great when DS was a newbie, but I don't care much for them now as we've had leakibg problems and skin irritation as he's gotten older :-( Looking for a better brand this time around.One that won't leak or leave marks on my baby's sensitive skin.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BundleOfJoy2011
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I'll have to look at it :)

Quoting SadieJames:

I LOVE cloth diapering : )

Check out Cuties with Cloth Booties : )

BundleOfJoy2011
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM

It's never too late.. We were about to run out of disposables again so we just went for it.. And if you read the statistics on how much disposables a baby uses it's kinda frightening.

Quoting Zazayam:

How cute!

I wanted to cloth diaper but didn't get any.. I mean, I guess it's not too late...

SadieJames
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM

We use prefolds and covers and have had excellent luck with them.  We use bumgenius 4.0 pockets and some WAHM when we go out (I love the WAHM I bought from cuties with cloth booties on cafemom).

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Awesome! :-) I love CDing...I have little Gs which were great when DS was a newbie, but I don't care much for them now as we've had leakibg problems and skin irritation as he's gotten older :-( Looking for a better brand this time around.One that won't leak or leave marks on my baby's sensitive skin.

BundleOfJoy2011
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:26 PM

We bought Charlie Banana brand, I'll let you know how they work out!

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Zazayam
by Nicki on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Oh I know it. The funny thing is when we were debating it I had a hard time justifying the start up costs for cloth setups. But I have no doubt that we've blown through that at least once already...

Quoting BundleOfJoy2011:

It's never too late.. We were about to run out of disposables again so we just went for it.. And if you read the statistics on how much disposables a baby uses it's kinda frightening.

Quoting Zazayam:

How cute!

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Thanks, I will look into them. :-)

Quoting SadieJames:

We use prefolds and covers and have had excellent luck with them.  We use bumgenius 4.0 pockets and some WAHM when we go out (I love the WAHM I bought from cuties with cloth booties on cafemom).

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thanks. :-) I've heard they're nice.

Quoting BundleOfJoy2011:

We bought Charlie Banana brand, I'll let you know how they work out!

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)