Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm done feeling like the bad guy... way ot.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM
  • 36 Replies
Sorry. I know this isn't the "vent" group, but ur the only really sane group of women I have on here so, I'm coming here.

This isn't the first night my husband has done this.
We've been married for 6 1/2 years. I love him to death. But I just dont know what to do anymore. He never wants to be home. He always wants to be out with friends. I'm tired of feeling alone. Its just not ok anymore. I don't wsnt to leave him, but I'm hurt. He complains all the time that there is always a child attached to my boob and it makes him not want to cuddle or whatever.

So I guess a new day, & its time for more of my story. This could get long. I'm sorry.

A few months back my hunny decided he wanted to start hanging out with this co-workers. Which usually I would be fine with. Except now, I'm not.
He goes out every 2 weeks. And its neved for only a few hours. Its ALWAYS 6 plus hours.
He is never home. We've grown distant becux its me and the house and the kids (ds 6, dd 7m ). I'm always taking care of them, putting them to bed, etx. My son has started to make comments about his dad. Like this am, my dh took our good car (we have 2. A good car and a putt-putt. We use the putt putt for work.). Wel, today is his day off and he went to work again with the good car leaving me with the kids and the crap car. He went out last night and we didnt see him and then was gone at 8 again this am. My sons soccer stuff is in the god car & when I told him daddy took the car and would bring his stuff back when he got home, my sons.said "IF he comes home". :(
I'm so scared my marriage is over. My heart is literally broken and Its taking everything to not start crying. I cant live this way. My kids cant live this it.
*sigh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaSince2005
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM

that just sounds like an excuse he made up

Sprtam
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:58 AM
*hug*
Lionpaw
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Hugs!!!

It  can happen.  Sometimes i feel like shes always on the boob.... but then she smiles and is wortyb it. They are only so young for such a short amount of time. Have you tried reminding him that?

Guys can be such big babies sometimes...

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM
My husband does this too. He's currently hunting and when he gets home he'll make up some lame excuse as to why he needs to go to my dad's.
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM
When my hubby never wanted to be home, he was having an affair...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Hugs... I fear this could be me soon. I feel guilty because I don't have time or energy for my hubby. He's supportive now but I'm afraid he'll get tired of being put on the back burner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Do u suspect him of cheating?
eykelley
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM
No. I suspect he doesnt want this life. I suspect he wants to go party and hang out w/ people and forget his responsabilities as dad and husband.

Actually I don't suspect. Its true.

Quoting Beenhereforever:

Do u suspect him of cheating?

eykelley
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM
The back burner is very lonely. :(

Quoting lulu_tattoos:

Hugs... I fear this could be me soon. I feel guilty because I don't have time or energy for my hubby. He's supportive now but I'm afraid he'll get tired of being put on the back burner.

Beenhereforever
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I'm sorry. I know what that is all too well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)