Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

not liking my Udder Cover!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
  • 15 Replies
I can't get the neck to stay open. It keeps folding in on itself. Do you have a cover that you love?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SewingMamaLele
by Leanne on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM
When I feel the need to use something, I just use my sling. It's usually over my shoulder anyway and it doesn't slip, and just covers the boob and not baby. I usually don't feel the need to use anything, though.
SadieJames
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Don't use one.  I tried for the first couple days and hated it.  I have a boppy cover someone gave me for my baby shower that *seems* like it wouldn't fold though.

lillybug222
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I never had any problems with my Hooter Hider.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I use this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Leachco-Cuddle-U-Mother-Cover-Nursing-Cover-Leaf-Cluster-Multi/19766560

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

HunnyBabie
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I just used a recieving blanket when I was out.  Well, if my top didn't cover enough, anyway.

Nice foot.  (I commented on your avatar on someone else's post.)

kbutton24
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I hated my udder cover. I use DD's blankie when I feel the need to cover up. It's the only thing she'll let me cover her with :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I've never used a nursing cover that I liked. I used a receiving blanket to cover the top half of my boob a few times, but that's about it. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FarmGirl2B
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I only cover up when I have company or go somewhere, which isn't often. I am home 90% of the time, so I just flop it out. The kids don't care, they don't know it's a boob yet. Lol!

Quoting SadieJames:

Don't use one.  I tried for the first couple days and hated it.  I have a boppy cover someone gave me for my baby shower that *seems* like it wouldn't fold though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadieJames
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Lol at flop it out. : )

have you tried 2 shirt? Or using a blanket instead? That's what I do now... I find it much easier than packing a cover.

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

I only cover up when I have company or go somewhere, which isn't often. I am home 90% of the time, so I just flop it out. The kids don't care, they don't know it's a boob yet. Lol!

Quoting SadieJames:

FarmGirl2B
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM
I just use the blanket I have along for the day. I am kinda mad I paid almost $12 for shipping that stupid cover!

Quoting SadieJames:

Lol at flop it out. : )

have you tried 2 shirt? Or using a blanket instead? That's what I do now... I find it much easier than packing a cover.

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

Quoting SadieJames:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)