Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Zija?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is it safe while breastfeeding?

Link: www.drinklifein.com/product

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:08 PM
No clue
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM

There are a lot of products there. You'll have to be more specific.

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Weight management... save your money. There aren't any substitutes for eating right and exercising, I'm afraid.

As to the nutritionals... someone asked about Moringa not too long ago. Can't see any HARM... but also cannot see any benefit. Except to the seller's bottom line.

The biggest concern I'd have is this seems to be an MLM. Those always bother me because the salesperson always seems more interested in enlisting me than anything else.

Kellileanne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Its for the nutritional benefits but also for the anti-inflammatory benefits, which would be the biggest bonus for me. It is a friend of mine so no worry about trying to make their bottom line or enlisting me. Some of the research I've done seems like it could be very helpful for me, but I have to make sure its ok while breastfeeding.

Quoting gdiamante:

Weight management... save your money. There aren't any substitutes for eating right and exercising, I'm afraid.

As to the nutritionals... someone asked about Moringa not too long ago. Can't see any HARM... but also cannot see any benefit. Except to the seller's bottom line.

The biggest concern I'd have is this seems to be an MLM. Those always bother me because the salesperson always seems more interested in enlisting me than anything else.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I don't see anything in the ingredients list that's a problem.

PinkButterfly66
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Which one are you talking about?  They don't list amounts of each supplement either.

Quoting Kellileanne:

Its for the nutritional benefits but also for the anti-inflammatory benefits, which would be the biggest bonus for me. It is a friend of mine so no worry about trying to make their bottom line or enlisting me. Some of the research I've done seems like it could be very helpful for me, but I have to make sure its ok while breastfeeding.

Quoting gdiamante:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN