Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Have you met my babies??

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 57 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

These are my 2 kids. Juliana (JJ) just turned 6 and Sebastian (Meatball) is 11 weeks tomorrow. I breastfed JJ for 13 months and plan to go the same or longer with Sebastian. She's in kindergarten now and is an avid gymnast. My mother in law used to make comments about how chunky she was as a baby and she thought I should stop bfing. .she doesn't say much nowadays. Lol Sebastian is currently 16lbs3 oz and 25". He is smiling pretty often now and is a big cuddle bug. :) Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce my 2 babes. Let me see yours and tell me a bit about them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Debbieplus1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

There Are my two babies:)
Aidyn is 3.5 and is honestly what every parent hopes their forst baby is. Happy all the time just over all easy going kiddo. Has the best most bubbly and hilarious personality. He's so smart! He knows all his letters, and is starting to recognize words.
Aria will be three weeks tomorrow. She's not as easy going as aidyn.. But a total sweet heart. She's my smiley little cuddle bug. Though we are having a hell of a time EBFing, she smiles from ear to ear when she sees her boobies :)
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Mobile Photo

They are precious!

I have 3 kids. Isacc is 5yo. He has enough energy to power a small country. He's starting kindergarten in the Fall. I bf'd him for 30 months.
Hannah is 3yo. She was a preemie. She weighed 3lb 11oz. She's still my teeny tiny princess. She is hilarious and full of energy. I pumped for the first 33 days of her life. When she came home we started trying to nurse. She was ebf 2 weeks later. She nursed for 28 months.
Addie is 7 months old. She's a super chunk! She weighs 20#. She's starting to crawl and is trying to crawl up on things. She is a happy baby and loves to snuggle.
bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Aww They are so cute! I love his necklace, he looks so cool! :) We are the same way. JJ was super easy, hardly cried, loved to smile and never spit IP. Sebastian was tied and has reflux issues so he is a totally different baby than J was.

Quoting Debbieplus1:

Mobile Photo

There Are my two babies:)

Aidyn is 3.5 and is honestly what every parent hopes their forst baby is. Happy all the time just over all easy going kiddo. Has the best most bubbly and hilarious personality. He's so smart! He knows all his letters, and is starting to recognize words.

Aria will be three weeks tomorrow. She's not as easy going as aidyn.. But a total sweet heart. She's my smiley little cuddle bug. Though we are having a hell of a time EBFing, she smiles from ear to ear when she sees her boobies :)
bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM
They all look exactly alike! I love this layout...too cute!

Quoting OBImomma:

Mobile Photo

They are precious!

I have 3 kids. Isacc is 5yo. He has enough energy to power a small country. He's starting kindergarten in the Fall. I bf'd him for 30 months.

Hannah is 3yo. She was a preemie. She weighed 3lb 11oz. She's still my teeny tiny princess. She is hilarious and full of energy. I pumped for the first 33 days of her life. When she came home we started trying to nurse. She was ebf 2 weeks later. She nursed for 28 months.

Addie is 7 months old. She's a super chunk! She weighs 20#. She's starting to crawl and is trying to crawl up on things. She is a happy baby and loves to snuggle.
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
They all look just like me. The baby looks identical to my baby pictures. It's so crazy!

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

They all look exactly alike! I love this layout...too cute!

Quoting OBImomma:

Mobile Photo

They are precious!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by Robin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Beautiful
catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Adorable! 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

My 19 month old DS Cruz, this is a pic from his b-day shoot in August. Cruz is 19 months old and still nursing. :-) I'm 15 weeks pregnant with no. 2!!!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM
They're beautiful! :-)
I love all of the other pictures as well.
I'll post mine too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM

These are my boys. Andrew is 11 and nursed just short of 2 years. Johnathan is 5 and nurses about once or twice a week when they're not at their dad's.
This picture was Saturday night just before the Easter Vigil where Andrew was confirmed and received his first communion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)